I did not get up this morning.
Well, eventually. But not when I wanted to. Instead I stayed in bed so I could be AWAKE thinking about how tired I was. And then I finally fell back to sleep to dream about an overflowing toilet in my bedroom. Yeah. Those 2 hours in bed were SO worth it.
It's almost Thanksgiving. And I have only a few brain cells and am incapable of complete sentences or thoughts.
Things that make me happy:
1. My siblings have found people they love and are growing their families. We'll meet the first cousin this week!
2. My sister-in-law calls me sister.
3. No matter how far away Shinesalot is she still finds time for me. And when I start to feel replaced she usually unknowingly does something to make it better.
4. I have found a great group of local friends who seem to like me.
5. My son is no longer the shy boy he once was--he is a complete goofball wrestling with his friends and talking to people.
6. I've managed to exclusively breastfeed Chewie for nearly 6 months and have no fear that I can continue for another 8-9 months.
7. I am NOT pregnant and vomiting.
8. I don't have pink eye.
9. I can "stay home" with my children and not have to deal with the heartache of daycare again.
10. I have cheese doodles.