Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Surgery update

Looks like Isaac will be okay--the surgery went alright. The vet is NOT concerned about the WBC, if it was cancer it would be much higher so it's most likely just an infection from eating his own poop. Which he totally deserves because he's been burping his poop-burps in my face and it's frickin disgusting. Anyway, they will do the analysis on the cyst because the vet didn't know what the hell it was from looking at it. It'll take a week for the results and I'm sure it will be a long week, but I feel a little more positive now.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

ayanna said...

i'm glad he is okay, but i have to admit, for a while there i was thinking, "poor skywalker!" and then wondering, "why is that boy eating his own poop?" and then i saw the word "vet," and it was better for my wee brain. (phew! had me worried there for a while!) :)

Register Key said...

Glad he's okay! I'm not hopeful that this will convince him to stop eating his poop. Does he ever eat Haze's?