Monday, August 3, 2009

Nutshell

I know. It's been a while. Been very busy. Have 3 kids ya know. Potty training is time consuming. Behavior training. Sleep training. Lots of training going on. And I can't blog on my iPod touch which is what I'm usually on in the middle of the night when I'm feeding Chewie. Much easier to facebook and twitter with that... 


Been doing really well getting up early. Chewie's sleeping a bit better and now I'm just trying to adjust her big stretch to be when I want it to be. The good behavior jar seems to be working. SkyWalker has filled his once so far and was so proud. The Princess is not as easy to potty train as I thought she would be. Even though she can hold it in for hours and is dry after her nap every day, she will just as easily pee her underwear. If I bring her to the potty all day and she cooperates we're okay, but if she doesn't want to sit we're in trouble. Yesterday was the first day she stopped herself and told me she had to pee and we made it there. So that's progress. 

And that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

Shinesalot said...

I have to say, I was hoping for more...BUT, I know you are busier than ever. :) I'm just up at the crack of dawn looking for something to read....Curious, what size beads/jar are you using?

Jedi Mama said...

Ya know missy, I spent a couple of nap times working on a special crafty project for a certain someone....

Shinesalot said...

Super cool...and can't wait to see the fruits of your crafty labor. :)