Thursday, January 6, 2011

Woo hoo

I am sitting on the couch, with my feet up, posting to blogger. What's different? My husband is still using the laptop in the kitchen. How is this possible??

My beloved iPad.

I've wanted an iPad since they first came out but i had an ipod touch and just couldn't justify the expense. And then just recently we had to buy a new laptop so i thought my iPad dreams were over. But I've been doing a lot of this book blogging stuff and I've had to turn down authors because i didn't have an ebook reader and couldn't use the laptop as much as i wanted to. I don't often ask for things from Vader. I didn't even ask for a diamond ring for my engagement ring! My reward was an iPad for Christmas. We didn't actually order it until after New Year's because i thought maybe i could wait for the next one. But life is too short to wait for things you really want.

I'm not sure why it's not automatically capitalizing the I all the time, but i don't care enough to go back and fix it.