Monday, September 11, 2006

Stewie loves Lois

While I don't think SkyWalker has ever contemplated my death, last night's Family Guy was amazingly similiar to what's going on right now. SkyWalker used to be so independent and now all of a sudden he's clinging to me and grabbing my hand to pull me wherever he wants to go, or grabbing my clothing to pull me. He cried this morning when I left him at daycare and it was this pitiful sad please don't leave me cry. I'll take bratty pain in the ass crying over that any day. Anywho, on Family Guy last night Stewie decided he loved Lois because she fixed his teddy bear and he turned into this needy clingy baby. One scene had me hysterical--Stewie is screaming for her "Lois Lois Lois Lois Mommy Mommy Mommy Momma Mom Mom Mom Mom Mama Mama Mama Mama Ma Ma Ma" until finally she says "WHAT!" and he says "hi" and runs off. Hilarious.

News on the neighbor front-- I called yesterday when I got back from LI. We have a play date set up for this Saturday. Saturday will be a busy day as I am also having a non-birthday party for SkyWalker later that day. We'll spend his actual birthday (Sunday) alone. Which is exactly how I want it. And it's all about me anyway.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

hollychrome said...

yes!!!! that made me laugh hysterically. so glad Stweie went back to "normal" and I hope SkyWalker does too... and soon.