Monday, September 4, 2006

A week is just not enough

We go back to work tomorrow. :-( After a week and a couple of days of being home, I could definitely do this on a full time basis. I left my house ONCE, no, that's not true, my sister came to visit and we went out to dinner yesterday. So I left my house TWICE in all that time (not including the walk to the neighbors). It was divine.

The downside is that young SkyWalker and I have grown quite attached to each other. I'm actually "Mommy"  sometimes instead of the usual "Mama!". Aside from his reluctance to nap (solved by leaving him crying for 10 minutes), it's been a lovely week. I'm not sure who will have a harder day tomorrow--him at daycare or me at work. Sadly I think it will be the latter.

Luckily it's only a 3 day week. My brother is getting married Saturday so we're leaving on Friday. Hopefully it'll be a nice weekend.

I really need to win that damn lottery I never play.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

medlibrarygirl said...

It sounds like you had a great time when on vacation. So sorry you had to go back to work. :( I know what you mean about winning the lottery that you never play.