Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gah! Goop + bloodshot eyes....

Last night before I went to bed there was a tnnnnnnnmm


                                   m  

Okay then. SkyWalker obviously got ahold of the laptop... damn barking dogs. Anyway, there was a tremendous amount of goop in my left eye before I went to bed. I woke up at 4 am and I couldn't open my eye. Sigh. Vader got me a warm wash cloth and I managed to unstick it and it was wicked red. So I called the doc this morning to see if I could get in today. Totally booked. But they have an appt at 9:15 tomorrow. Argh. Vader took me and SkyWalker to an Urgent Care place that I would never normally go to. Closed until Jan. 23. So he took us back home and went to work. I can't see very well with my glasses, not really well enough to drive, and with the red irritated eye it was just worse. Which is why Vader had to drive us. I just called the doc now to see take that 9:15 appt. tomorrow. Gone. So now I have an appt. at 2:15 p.m tomorrow. And I have to figure out if A) I can risk driving myself or make my husband take more time off from work B) Do I go in to work tomorrow morning or take more sick time? Argh. It's not like I'm a 2 year old rubbing my eyes on everyone but I don't want to expose other people. Once I get the drops and start using them then I think I can go back. I'm trying to save my damn sick time and I had to leave early yesterday for something ridiculous and now I will probably be out 2 days in a row. ARGH. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will wake up tomorrow with normal eyes. But I've never had eyes stuck together without it being pink eye.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Bee said...

Hope you're better already -- or at least soon...