Monday, May 19, 2008

Checkup

The Princess had her checkup today. She is 28 1/4 inches long and 19.5 pounds. She was down to 17 something when she was sick just a month ago, so I'm really happy she's bounced back so well! Of course she's doing wonderfully with everything. She'll be putting stuff in her mouth until she's 2 1/2 or 3 according to the doc... that's when most kids stop that annoying habit. SkyWalker stopped very quickly and then started again once the Princess started. Argh. He's always been susceptible to peer pressure in that area though... I am determined to nip this bud though. I know it's "natural" and that's what babies do, but it's friggin annoying and it will stop. Oh, it WILL stop.


SkyWalker has started his mantra "play with me', so alas my brief break is over.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: