Monday, May 14, 2007

Sigh

There is a series of books that I love--Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix. I just posted a review of the 5th one on my books blog. In my review of the 4th one last year I mentioned that I thought the trustee characters were all afflicted with one of the seven deadly sins. And in this review I repeated that, but I wasn't entirely clear on which of the sins Lady Friday or Sir Thursday fit into. Anyway, my point: there is an entire wikipedia article about this. Not about my reviews, about the series and the 7 deadly sins. On the one hand I'm like, alright I'm reading the series correctly. On the other hand I'm thinking 'did I totally miss something in the first book? Is this common knowledge and it's just taken me that long to figure it out??' I am slightly embarassed. Particularly since I e-mailed the author today to confess my love, I mean to ask him which of the sins he would attribute to the aforementioned characters.

Sigh.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: