Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Still here

I had a lovely day yesterday with BF, first without children and then with. And today has been just wonderful. For most of the day I have been sitting outside in the hot sun. The temp is now 77, but alas I am inside so the poor laptop could get charged and not overheat outside. And so I could have snack #2 (a klondike bar today).

I've had a less productive day than I would have liked because of the glorious sunny weather, but I supposed I am entitled. I am supposed to be relaxing and not stressing myself out and taking it easy. I do have a load of laundry going right now, but I really wanted to clean out the junk drawer in the kitchen. You know, everyone has one. The drawer that you put all the crap in that just doesn't go anywhere else. But then it builds up and becomes impossible to even open? Yeah, that one.

I have an OB appt tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to give me some information. A ballpark timeframe would be nice. You know, besides sometime in the next 3 weeks. Yeah, I know that already.

I'm not wearing any shorts. This amuses me.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Bee said...

Hahaha... Nice! I walk around half-nekkid all the time... Glad to know I'm not the only one!