Monday, September 17, 2007

Little good, little bad

Today is SkyWalker's 3rd birthday. It's been a wonderful day. Lots of fun and Denny's, can't beat that. :-) He had a great birthday party on Saturday and I had 4 boys going down the slide head-first. I am so glad we got that playset this summer and didn't wait! He did so much better at soccer last week than he did at gymnastics and when we went to storytime at the library he got into it and danced with a teddy bear on his head. So good times.

FIL is in the emergency room today. He hasn't been eating and has been in pain. Not good when you have cancer. We haven't heard anything yet. I feel so bad for my husband... only child... he has no one else to really share this with.

Break time is over. I swear the Princess just said "Hello". Maybe it was "eeooowww." Hmmm. Anyway, there is fussiness now.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Bee said...

Glad to hear that the birthday and party went well... Sorry to hear about you FIL... I will be sure to keep your whole family in my thoughts and prayers...