Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mishmash

The Princess rolled over last Thursday and SkyWalker and I were there to witness it. This is why I am home. :-)

I am tired as usual, and more tired because I am sleeping later in the morning. I've gotten into this vicious circle--I don't get out of bed in the morning until the last minute because I am lacking in energy and somewhat depressed and I am somewhat depressed and lacking in energy BECAUSE I'm not getting out of bed in the morning! Bah.

My best friend has found someone to buy her house and this is just the first step in her moving away. And as much as she can say she's coming back, I just won't believe it until I see it. 

I am so unbelievably happy being at home with my kids and everything is working out great there and yet I am so sad because I don't have any friends to share it with. We're starting gymnastics and soccer this week so SkyWalker can try to meet new people, but I've given up on the idea of me ever having friends again.

We're having SkyWalker's birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe he'll be 3 on Monday. It's gone so fast. I can't believe we found out I was pregnant with the Princess a year ago (on his second birthday). And now she'll be 4 months old on Saturday. It's just amazing.

Vader is going to Buffalo tomorrow and staying until Thursday. He'll be home late Thursday so I will have to deal with the kids and the dogs by myself. This will suck donkey balls.

I really need to remember to bring tissues into this office so I can wipe myself after I pump. If I dribble boob-milk on my pants again I'm going to be annoyed.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

3 comments:

Shinesalot said...

I

Jedi Mama said...

Is this in invisible ink? ;-)

Shinesalot said...

This is what I wrote...I don't know what happened...hope it doesn't happen again: (Also, this was in response to the shadow post) I started a game with Littleman this summer - I'd stetch my arms out wide (in the sunshine) and have him try to jump on my "shadow hands." I, of course, would move them all around and he thought it was hilarious...but, I don't suppose these are the kinds of shadows SkyWalker is anxious about. Littleman looks for his shadow whenever we are outside, kind of like a buddy. Do you think introducing SkyWalker to that kind of shadow "friend" would make other shadows more friendly? Just a thought....