Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Clever titles elude me. Once again.

I have spent the entire day on the phone. I do not LIKE being on the phone. Gah. I had to call the SOBs that gave me a defective laptop battery so I can get a new one sent to me. For some reason I decided to call the school to see when I have to do the kindergarten registration forms... oh, Dec.1! Gah. It's not like they won't accept him, but maaaan. I almost had to call his doc to get the fax number so I could fax the health forms but I found that online. I had to call the pharmacy because they printed up the wrong label on the amoxicillin last night so it went from 26 refills to 1. Um, no. Yesterday I had to call about refinancing our mortgage and learned that the interest rate went up from Sunday to Monday. I had to call about a $438 bill for the Princess's deflux procedure that didn't even work. Luckily that was just a mistake and we owe nothing. 


I am sick of being on the phone. If I can't do it online I don't want to do it. 

I discovered something about the Princess's naps. She seems to be waking up half way through, but as long as I ignore her and we stay relatively quiet she will go back to sleep. Which is good because she needs it. 

My husband was supposed to get her a guitar last night when he went shopping. They only had one. And it wasn't girlie enough for him so he didn't get it. I would like to slap him. It was a last minute idea for her for Christmas... I feel like I didn't quite get enough for her. We didn't get SkyWalker his guitar until he was 2, but the Princess plays his more than he does! She sits on the chair and is actually serious about it. When she does that then he gets interested in it and wants to play it. So I thought hmmm, let's get her one for herself... We still will but it would have been nice for Christmas!

My son is being incredibly cute today. He's been in time out and we've had our fair share of disobedience and arguing, but he's being really cute right now. He's got a bit of a cold again, but he said "I can still get presents, I'm not really sick, I'm just a little bit sick." Apparently really sick kids wouldn't get presents.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

Bee said...

Maybe that should be her big birthday present in a few months?!? I know how frustrating it can be, but at least he had a reason why he didn't pick up a guitar... If he had just forgotten, that would have been really bad... Merry Christmas!

Jedi Mama said...

He stopped at a different WalMart last night and got one. :-) I already know what her big birthday present is going to be--the accessories for the doll she's getting tomorrow. The stroller and pack n play and all that crap. I figure it will be good timing in May. ;-)