Friday, October 10, 2008

Ahem

This morning the Princess woke up crying at 6:30. I was already up (!) and went up there to see what was the matter since it was most unusual. I took her diaper off, no bad poopies, and she pointed. To the potty. I put her on it as I do every morning now. I read her a book. Nothing. I said "Are you done? Do you want to get down?" She matter of factly said "No." and proceeded to poop and pee and then pointed to the toilet paper and wiped herself. 


I kid you not. 

She will be 17 months old next Wednesday.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

4 comments:

little white whale said...

Wow. I repeat. Wow. That is incredible. My son wants nothing to do with the potty. It freaks him out. And he is almost 22 months. I think when he turns 2 we'll start trying more aggressively. I've heard girls potty train earlier and easier. True? I don't know. Good for the Princess! Good for you!

Felice said...

Green jealousy goop is now seeping out of my tear ducts.

bookishbiker said...

ha! you should have 2 more JUST like her ;)

Bee said...

Damn you... Damn you to hell-ah...