Monday, November 19, 2007

Little late

I got tagged by Bee back in October... oops.

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:

librarian
book store assistant manager
library page
um, yeah, that's it.

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:

Something About Mary
40 Year Old Virgin
The Princess Bride
Anchorman

Four Places I Have Lived:

No
Way
In
Hell

Four TV Shows I Watch:

Heroes -- http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/
The Office -- http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/
How I Met Your Mother
Scrubs

Four Places I Have Been:

Hawaii
Poconos
NYC
Boston

Four of My Favorite Foods:

spaghetti and turkey balls (if I make it)
pizza 
baked ziti (if I make it)
cheese cake. :-)

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

gmail.com
vox.com
hotmail.com
private bulletin board of may/june moms

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

i'm already home...
someplace warm.
a beach
Texas.

Four Bloggers I Tag:
Nope. I'm a non-tagger. I break all the rules. ;-) 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Bee said...

I wouldn't get upset if you never answered... I was just curious... Thanks for obliging!