Monday, March 26, 2007

Mmm pretzels

We're having snack time right now. I've made those big soft pretzels (made-you know, put them in the toaster oven for 4 minutes). SkyWalker is not eating his. He is eating the cheese stick and the animal crackers. You think he could give me his pretzel after I was done with mine? No. He put it on my plate and then very quickly took it off. I had to make another one.

I called my credit card company during nap time. I said "I've paid my bill in full on time for many MANY years. I want a lower APR." They said "Okay." So I've gone from over 20% to 9.99%. That's not bad. I don't plan on not paying my bills in full, but I'd like to be prepared particularly since my working situation is changing. The lady said I had an excellent history. I don't think she even checked my actual credit report. Which would just confirm it anyway. We might not have much money to spare, but we have excellent credit.

It is 4 p.m. and the dogs have still not been outside since early this morning. They've barked a few times, but gotten over it. No whining or crying. They've just been laying around all day.

If he doesn't eat his pretzel, I'm totally eating it.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: