Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Addiction

I am truly addicted.

I can't even fight it.

I joined Facebook. A bunch of my friends have been on it for quite some time now and I kept hesitating. I don't do anything with Myspace, why the hell do I need Facebook? But I couldn't hold out. The lure was too strong.

Baaa. Baaa. I am sheep. Baaa.

I joined Friendster years ago because of them. Then Myspace. The Livejournal. Then Vox. Now Facebook. I repeat, Baaa. If you're on Facebook and you know my real name, friend me bitches. If you don't know my name it's because I don't want you to.

In other news. The fancy drugs arrived at the house at 9:30ish. As I was in bed having taken an Imitrex to avoid yet another migraine. Naturally I did not need fancy drugs today since I am now on day #3. And for those of you who think I should just suck it up and deal for 2 days of excruciating pain, please keep in mind that 2 days with 2 children is like an eternity. So bite me.

I might get pregnant sooner than "planned" (hahahahaha, we all know it's going to take another 7 months) because this crap is suckalicious. I can't even speak english anymore.

While I'm wrapping up old threads--the dreading was for naught. It was difficult, as it should be, but nothing like the last time. SkyWalker and I have found new friends and new support and they came through for us. Our neighbor-friend, henceforth known simply as K, and a new friend Jen, were beyond wonderful. Jen opened up her home to us on the day of the big leaving and we could have stayed there all day! The tears came in the shower later, but not nearly so many.

The Princess takes many steps (while holding books no less!) but still prefers to crawl. She is a stubborn one. I don't know why she wants to crawl. The floors are yucky. But I got a Shark Steam Mop so that should be all better now!

Let's hope for some sunshine tomorrow because Mama needs a beach day!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oooh let me know how that steam mop works out for ya. I heart cleaning products (yes I know this is quite sick).

Shinesalot said...

I'm glad our leaving wasn't as bad this time and that you some support now. Please, please report on the Shark Steam mop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!