Friday, August 22, 2008

It's going to be a long day

I have a playdate in one hour. The Princess has done nothing but cry all morning. She's pooping like crazy. She's snotty, but I'm really not sure if that's from all the crying or not. We were at a playdate on Tuesday and there was a little boy there with endless snot, so it's very possible she picked something up. SkyWalker was just laying on the couch saying his tummy hurt. Of course now he says he's fine because he's asking for a snacky-snack. 


They are both momentarily pacified. Nope, spoke too soon. I just got the "mommommom" from the Princess. I hope she takes a nice long nap after our playdate. We have a fundraiser to go to tonight and it will be a late night for them. 

Funny and disturbing things my kid has been saying:

When I couldn't find my cell phone car charger-- "Oh my gawd!"
When I surmised that Daddy might have it in his car--"Oh my friggin' gawd!"
When I asked him to get out of the sandbox because I had to get ready for work--"Mommy, please don't make me angry."
When I told him he could go in like a big boy or go in and go in time out--"Mommy, I weally don't like you talking to me about this."

I think I might be ready for a nap right now.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: